Dr. Dooley has outstanding credentials
You can trust a dentist who has invested time and discipline to advance through through the highest levels of professional education. Dr. Edward Dooley has more than 1500 continuing education hours and pursues advanced dental technologies, such as air abrasion for mild tooth decay and digital x-rays for low radiation images and paperless record storage and viewing.
Dr. Dooley is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and has training in Invisalign, Clear Correct, MTM and PowerProx 6-month orthodontics. Fully accountable to and sharing information with his professional peers, Dr. Dooley is a member of the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association, Monmouth Ocean Dental Society, and the International Association for Orthodontics. He is a Fellow with the International Congress of Implantologists, dentist expert in placement of dental implants.
That all-important caring attitude
This Spring Lake dentist receives well-deserved praise from his patients on how well he listens to their problems and pinpoints their oral health needs. He carefully plans treatments and values patient input on their care. Each individual is treated as just that–an individual, not simply a set of teeth and gums. Check out written and video patient testimonials on his website!
Up-to-date skills produce great smiles
Dooley Dental uses the latest diagnostic and treatment techniques and equipment to ensure the finest in preventive, restorative and cosmetic dental services. Among the latest in equipment are:
- The VELscope light visualization tool for painless and accurate oral cancer screenings
- soft tissue lasers for periodontal therapy involving no sutures and minimal bleeding
- digital x-rays for clear, low radiation images, fast turnaround time and paperless storage
Specialty services at Dooley Dental are designed for best results and high patient comfort and satisfaction. Just a few examples of these innovative dental services are:
- dental implants, today’s best and long-lasting tooth replacement option
- traditional and invisible orthodontics for great aesthetics and healthy alignment
- tooth-colored fillings for seamless restoration of tooth decay
- crowns and bridges
- endodontic therapy (root canals)
- routine exams, hygienic cleanings and ongoing patient teaching
- acrylic nightguards for teeth grinding (bruxism)
- In-office and at-home teeth whitening
- porcelain veneers and no-prep Lumineers to cover smile imperfections such as chips and stains